In her Blogmas blog post today, Anna Alina, whose lifestyle blog I have just discovered on Twitter, asked 15 questions. I was one of the lifestyle bloggers she tagged to answer them...
(1) Christmas tree. Real or fake? Is Christmas tree a must-have for winter holidays and creating Christmas atmosphere or it's not necessary for you?
(2) Holiday drinks. Coca Cola, eggnog or hot chocolate? Or maybe something different? What you drink on Christmas?
(3) What your own Christmas tradition?
(4) Snow or no snow? Is snow necessary for you to have a Christmas mood? Do you have snow in your town on the winter holidays?
(5) Do you like to stay home on Christmas or to travel during the winter holidays?
(6) Christmas fairy lights. Multicolor or warm white (yellow)?
(7) Your top three must-watch every Christmas?
(8) Ginger cookies or sugar cookies? Or you're not ''a cookie person''??
(9) Do you prefer to watch Christmas movies or listen to Christmas music on holidays?
(10) Must-have meals on your festive dinner?
(11) Do you wear ''ugly'' sweaters, fancy dresses, or pijamas?
(12) An angel or a star as the decoration for the top of your Christmas tree? What looks better and cozier?
(13) Decorate early or decorate on December 23?
(14) Do you celebrate New Year Eve?
(15) What the best thing about Christmas?
These are great questions! I had fun answering them tonight.
I'm allergic to real trees, so it would be fake. And usually, I'll at least get a small tabletop one. I don't do the big ones anymore, though.
There are several holiday drinks I like. My favorites are apple cinnamon tea with milk and a tbsp. of vanilla syrup added, and hot chocolate with marshmallows.
My life has changed a lot in the past few years, so it's time to make some new ones. But usually, we have tea and maybe something quick like biscuits, open gifts, watch Christmas movies and then, eat something special for dinner.
Snow or No Snow...
It rarely snows where I live. I love the idea of having ir snow for Christmas, and sometimes I think about going somewhere snowy to experience that. But I get to see it in movies, so it's okay.
Stay Home or Travel...
I'm a homebody!! But someday, I might like to try out a snowy Christmas town with lots of fun activities right before Christmas.
Christmas Fairy Lights...
I used to like the multi-colored ones, but now I prefer the warm white ones.
Top Three Must Watch...
Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown
Love, Actually (sometimes)
Ginger Cookies or Sugar Cookies...
I am definitely a cookie person! So much so, that it's better if I avoid those blue tins of Danish cookies. But I also love gingerbread cookies!
Christmas Movies or Holiday Music...
Hallmark Christmas movies for the win!!
Must-Haves for Christmas Dinner...
As long as there's apple pie and vanilla ice cream, I don't really care what we have for dinner. But I like ham or chicken.
Ugly Sweaters, Fancy Dresses or Pajamas...
Angel or Star...
Decorate Early or Decorate on Dec. 23rd...
Decorate early. Sometimes, on Thanksgiving night.
New Year's Eve...
I celebrate at home by watching the ball drop and then, watching Andy Cohen and Anderson Cooper.
Best Thing about Christmas...
Christmas magic - that energy that you can feel in the air. But also, the Hallmark Christmas movies.
Thanks for reading my answers! Happy Blogmas.
How would you answer some of these questions?
See you tomorrow!
Hi, I'm Jeanine
Author, hygge lifestyle blogger & connoisseur of delight writing about how to create a hygge lifestyle, with hearthcraft, comfy capsule wardrobe tips and cozy home decorating ideas. More here.