Hygge (pronounced hue-guh not hoo-gah) is a Danish word used when acknowledging a feeling or moment, whether alone or with friends, at home or out, ordinary or extraordinary as cozy, charming or special.
7 Reasons to Join My Hygge Lifestyle Facebook Group
(1) You need cozy moments more than ever, right now.
(2) I’ve got some fun quizzes, lifestyle posts, 5-day challenges & cozy experiences planned - and this way, you won’t miss them.
(3) I’ll give you simple, easy ways to make life more cozy for yourself & your family.
(4) I’ll share the latest research on how to create happy moments & family or personal traditions that become cherished memories - it’s simple, easy and doable.
(5) We’ll talk about capsule wardrobes, style guides & the new spring/summer colors and styles.
(6) We'll be there for you whenever you need a warm and cozy moment for yourself, away from the stress of your day.
(7) You'll get to hang out with me! :)
Click here to join: The Hygge Lifestyle Group.
Can't wait to see you there!
Hi, I'm Jeanine
Author, hygge lifestyle blogger & connoisseur of delight writing about how to create a hygge lifestyle, with hearthcraft, comfy capsule wardrobe tips and cozy home decorating ideas. More here.