"The one thing every home needs is a hyggekrog [or hygge nook]. It's the place in the room where you love to snuggle up in a blanket, with a book, and a cup of tea." ~ Meik Wiking
(1) One big comfy chair or sofa
(2) An area near sunlit windows and/or a fireplace
(3) Somewhere to put your cup of tea
(4) Candles, fairy lights or other soft lighting
(5) A good book to read
(6) A blanket to wrap around you if you get cold
(7) The remote for Hallmark movies
Have fun making it a hygge hibernation nook that's perfect for you!
Hi, I'm Jeanine
Author, hygge lifestyle blogger & connoisseur of delight writing about how to create a hygge lifestyle, with hearthcraft, comfy capsule wardrobe tips and cozy home decorating ideas. More here.