I am taking the next few days to get into harmony with my intentions for 2021. Sometimes, what makes our intentions go awry is that, with great enthusiasm, we set our goals, and even fall in love with them. But we don't spend enough time identifying the following...
(1) How we will have to adapt to these new plans.
(2) How we plan to bring them from exciting possibility into manifested reality.
(3) What the first small steps are, that we need to take.
So, for example, I want a cozy winter, where at the end of each day, I can think of several happy, cozy moments that lead me to feel good about my day.
Here's what that will require...
(1) I have to believe it's possible, decide that I am worth and be willing to make it happen. If I am not quite there yet, with any of that, I need to decide how to get myself there.
(2) I need a plan. I love moments that include tea, and candles. But if I want more of them, I need a plan to make room for more.
So, I created a schedule that could work. If it does, I could create at least three of those cozy breaks in my day.
(3) But that means I need tea and candles. And it also means creating routines that get me up a bit earlier and send me to bed earlier.
See what I mean? I invite to take a few days this week, too, to think of simple ways you can create what you want for this year.
Hi, I'm Jeanine
Author, hygge lifestyle blogger & connoisseur of delight writing about how to create a hygge lifestyle, with hearthcraft, comfy capsule wardrobe tips and cozy home decorating ideas. More here.