Truth: this holiday season is not going the way I had planned. And I want to find some way to salvage it, so it won't suddenly be over without my managing to enjoy it.
Well, I read a blog post that may help. Read on to find out how...
25 Christmas Self-Care Ideas
Just found a blogger I hadn't seen before, who is also doing Blogmas this year.
Her blog is called Self-Care at Forty, and her focus is blogging to manifest the life she wants to create. Isn't that awesome?
Her blog post offered the ultimate Christmas-inspired self-care list with 25 self-care ideas. And I'm inspired to aim for quite a few of them.
My Christmas Self-Care Plan
I want to try many of the things on that list!! And I need to, too.
Here's my "save Christmas" to-do list, so far...
(1) I'm going to aim for TWO Hallmark movie marathons, with hot chocolate and maybe even whipped cream.
(2) I want to do some Christmas baking. Christmas cookies, anyone?
(3) I'm already reading Christmas books, so I will keep that going.
(4) Hopefully, I will manage to acquire a Christmas-scented candle, too. I want to buy Christmas Cookies from Yankee Candle. One of my faves!
(5) Meditate every morning, as part of my hygge morning routine, on everything I love about Christmas.
I'm going to start with those and see how I do, then consider more. Will report back on how it goes!
Do you have a self-care plan for this holiday season?
See you tomorrow!
Hi, I'm Jeanine
Author, tea matchmaker, self care coach and lifestyle blogger. I help women who want more time for tea breaks & self care simplify, and find time for both. More here.