Thanks so much to Catarina for nominating me for this award!!
It's such an honor! I love blogging, but I love interacting with readers even more, and having great conversations with them, so getting this award means a lot to me.
Click here to read her great post where she answers the award questions.
Did you know that The Outstanding Blogger Award was created by a blogger named Colton Beckwith? Check out his blog: COLTON BECKWITH RPC.
(1) Who is your inspiration when it comes to blogging?...
Right now it's the woman from Design for Creative Souls. I'm working on branding right now & trying to make sure my message is authentic & in harmony with who I am, and her blog post & resources on The Idealist Brand Archetype is the best one I have ever read. She makes me really want to make sure I get this branding thing right.
(2) The best time to blog?...
Afternoon or evening seems to work best.
(3) Favorite topic to write about on your blog...
Creating a cozy lifestyle.
(4) Best viewed blog post this year? (Provide link)...
(5) Greatest gift of all time?...
True, kind friendship - the kind that sticks.
(6) With who would you want to collab with and why?...
Other lifetime bloggers who focus on all things cozy, on self-care, or personal growth. Sometimes the combination of more than one voice can create a kind of synergy and working together often makes both people more creative than they would have been before.
(7) Your favorite quote?...
"We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned, so we can have the life that is waiting for us." - Joseph Campbell
My 7 Questions
(1) What is your big dream for your blog in 2021?
(2) What are you hoping for, in general, for 2021?
(3) If you could give your readers one message, the one that inspires your blog posts, what would it be?
(4) Speaking of blog posts, what are the blog topics you love to write about most?
(5) Pick one of those topics you just mentioned - if you could get a celebrity to guest post about that topic, who would you pick?
(6) And is there a book about that topic you can recommend to your readers? (If you have reviewed it already, link to it.)
(7) If you could ask your readers one question, what would it be?
The Bloggers I Am Nominating
Mind Beauty Simplicity Blog
Lynn Mumbing Meija
The Martha Review
Self Care at Forty
The Barefoot Blogger
Creative Life Midwife
That Happy Reader
Tea Party Princess
See you tomorrow!
Hi, I'm Jeanine
Author, hygge lifestyle blogger & connoisseur of delight writing about how to create a hygge lifestyle, with hearthcraft, comfy capsule wardrobe tips and cozy home decorating ideas. More here.