Mother's Day Cream Tea Recipes
- 1 tsp London Fog Latte, Black Tea
- ½ cup boiling water
- ½ cup warmed almond milk
- 1 drop almond extract
- 1 dollop whipped cream
- Prepare the London Fog Latte in our Trendy Tea Press or Tea Sack and pour into a cup.
- Add warmed almond milk and almond extract.
- Top with whipped cream.
- 2 tsp. Canadian Maple Latte, black tea
- 1 cup freshly boiled water
- ½ cup cold milk
- ½ cup ice
- 1 tsp maple syrup (optional)
- Steep the tea in the Trendy Tea Press or Steeping Sack for 30 seconds (the longer you steep, the more bitter the taste). Chill in fridge.
- Pour tea into a glass over ice and add cold milk. Optionally, froth milk in the Stainless Steel Milk Frother for the complete latte look.
- Add maple syrup to taste.
CHERRY SANGRIA - nonalcoholic version...
- 2 tbsp Cherry Sangria, fruit tea
- 2 cups Hot water
- 4 cups Cold water
- 1 cup Frozen cherries
- 1 orange (sliced)
- 2 cups Ice cubes, divided
- Add Cherry Sangria tea to Sweet Tea Pitcher. Pour in hot water and steep for 5 minutes.
- Add cold water and continue to steep for 10 minutes allowing the mixture to cool slightly.
- Add frozen berries, orange slices and 1 cup of ice. Stir, cover with lid and refrigerate overnight, allowing the flavors to develop.
See version with wine added below...